Chichen Methi Recipe:
- Add 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Add 2 tblsp oil
- Add 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Add 1 cup yogurt
- Add 2 bay leaves
- Add 750 gms chicken
- Add 2 tblsp kasoori methi
- Add 1 tblsp coriander leaves chopped
- Add 2 tblsp ginger chopped
- Add 1 tblsp garam masala powder
- Add 2 tblsp green chillies chopped
- salt to taste
- Add 2 cup onion chopped
- Add 1 tblsp coriander powder
- Add 2 tblsp garlic paste
- Clean, skin, wash and cut chicken into average sized pieces.
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- Mix in full garam masala and bay leaves.
- Stir fry until cardamoms starts to crackle.
- Mix in cut onions and stir fry until transluscent and soft.
- Make sure to stir continuously.
- Mix in cut ginger, garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder and cut green chillies.
- Stir fry for a minute.
- Mix in chicken pieces and beaten yogurt and stir fry on a high flame heat up for 7-8 minutes.
- Mix in kasoori methi, garam masala powder, cut fresh coriander, salt and three fourths cup of water.
- Cover the pot and stir fry on a low heat up for ten minutes.
- Serve hot.
Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe
Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe
Punjabi Kadhi Recipe
Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe
Chichen Methi Recipe
Peshawari Chana Recipe
Achari Mutton Recipe
Hariyali Tikki Recipe
Khoya Matar Recipe
Rajma (Red Kidney Beams) Recipe