Hariyali Tikki Recipe:
- Add 3 - 4 medium potatoes.
- Add 1 tblsp green chillies chopped.
- Add 100 gms spinach.
- Add 1 tsp chaat masala.
- Add 1 tblsp ginger chopped.
- Add oil for deep frying.
- Add 2 tblsp coriander leaves chopped.
- Add 2 tblsp corn flour.
- Sal tto taste.
- Add 3/ 4 cup green peas shelled.
How to make Hariyali Tikki :
- Boil, take off and grate potatoes.
- Boil and mash green peas.
- Blanch spinach leaves in plenty of salted boiling water and finely chop.
- Press out excess water.
- Mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach.
- Mix in cut green chillies, cut coriander leaves, cut ginger, chaat masala and salt.
- Mix in cornflour for required.
- Separate the mixture into 25 equal portions.
- Shape them into a ball and then compress it in between your palms to give it a tikki shape.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai.
- Deep-fry the tikkis in hot oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp.
Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe
Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe
Punjabi Kadhi Recipe
Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe
Chichen Methi Recipe
Peshawari Chana Recipe
Achari Mutton Recipe
Hariyali Tikki Recipe
Khoya Matar Recipe
Rajma (Red Kidney Beams) Recipe