- Add2.0 lbs of chicken breast skin removed
- Add ½ cup yoghurt
- Add 1 cup ground onion
- Add ½ cup ground cashew nut (soak cahew for an hour or more to make grinding
- Add 2 med tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Add 1" square of fresh ginger ground
- Add cloves of garlic ground
- Add 6-7 whole green cardomom
- Add 1 tsp (more or less) of cayenne pepper or red chilli pwd
- Add 2 tbsp of sliced almonds
- Add 2 tbsp of corn oil
- Heat the oil, add the ground onion and stir till rose colored.
- Put garlic & ginger continues to fry till light brown.
- Put the cardamom and chicken cook for about 15 - 20 minutes on medium high flame.
- Put yoghurt tomatoes, red chilli powder.
- Stay cooking and stirring continually for another 20 - 30 minutes or till the chicken is completely cooked and browned.
- Add ground cashew and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with almond slivers and serve.
Kashmiri Biryani Recipe
Mutton Gravy Recipe
Rogan Josh Recipe
Nadur Yakhni Recipe
Chuk Waangun Recipe
Dum Aloo Recipe