Sukhi Kolmi Recipe
- Add 11/4 lb cleaned and shelled raw Shrimps
- Add 2 finely chopped Onion (Pyaj)
- Add 1 cup discard stems, washed & chopped
Fenugreek Leaves (Methi Ke Patte)
- Add 1 tsp Cayenne Powder
- Add 2 tsp Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)
- Add 1 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- To taste Salt (Namak)
- Add 4 Cloves (Lavang)
- Add 4 Cardamoms (Elaichi)
- Add 10-12 Black Pepper corns (Kalimirchi)
- 3-4 tblsp Oil
How to make Sukhi Kolmi:
- Clean, wash and drain the shrimps and mix salt, turmeric, chili and coriander powder.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai / wok.
- Add cloves, cardamoms and peppercorns and stir fry for few seconds.
- Add onions and fry till golden, then add shrimps and cook until they turn pink.
- Add fenugreek leaves and mix fine.
- Cook on low heat until the shrimps are done.
- The dish should be dry but have a creamy flavour.
- Serve hot.