Mughlai Brinjals Recipe
- 250 gm small-sized brinjals (halved lengthwise)
- 2 onions (grated and fried in 1 tbsp oil)
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Add 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Add 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Add 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- salt to taste
- Add 2 tbsp cashew nuts and raisins (chopped)
For garnishing :
- green chillies fresh coriander leaves
- ginger julienne
- 2 tsp grated khoya
How to make Mughlai Brinjals:
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fry till the mustard seeds start crackling.
- Add the onions, brinjals and stir for a minute. Mix together chilli, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom powder and pour over the brinjals.
- Transfer to an oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts and raisins and cover with foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chillies, coriander leaves, ginger julienne and grated khoya.
- Serve with rice or paranthas.
||Mughlai Brinjals Recipe
Mughlai Biryani Badshahi Recipe
Mughlai Keena Matar Recipe
Mughlai Murg Noorjehani Recipe
Mughlai Seekh Kabab Recipe
Mughlai Shahi Chicken Korma Recipe
Mughlai Shahi Kaju Aloo Recipe
Mughlai Shami Kabab Recipe
Mughlai Meat Durbari Recipe
Mughlai Shahjehani Murg Masala Recipe