Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe:
- 1 tblsp Fresh Cream
- Add 8 Cheese sliced
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- Add ½ tsp Peppercorns crushed
- Add 2 medium sized Tomatoes sliced
- Add 8 tblsp Mint Chutney
- Add 2 medium sized Onions sliced
- Add 400 gms Cottage cheese
- For Marinade
- Chaat Masala to taste
- 1/3 cup Hung Yogurt
- Add 2 tblsp Mustard oil
- Add 4 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Add 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Add 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Add 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Add 2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
How to Make Paneer Taash Kabab:
- Slice paneer in to seven pieces.
- Mix well all the marinade ingredients and spread evenly on the cut
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread mint chutney evenly on the cut paneer.
- Assemble cut onions and tomatoes on every cut paneer and cover
with the cut cheese.
- Stack each layer of cut paneer one on top of the other, by repeating
- Create a mixture of cream and crushed black pepper and pour out
over the top layer.
- Set the last cheese slice on top, bake at moderate temperature for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Cut in to desired equal sizes.
Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe
Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe
Punjabi Kadhi Recipe
Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe
Chichen Methi Recipe
Peshawari Chana Recipe
Achari Mutton Recipe
Hariyali Tikki Recipe
Khoya Matar Recipe
Rajma (Red Kidney Beams) Recipe