Punjabi Kadhi Recipe:
- Add 1 cup Gram flour
- Add 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- Add 1/4 cup Chopped potato
- Add 1 tsp Ajwain.
- Add 1 tsp Red chili powder.
- Add 1 tsp Chopped ginger.
- Add 1/2 tsp Baking powder.
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt As per taste
- Add 1 cup Kadhi Curd (yogurt)
- Add 1/4 cup Gram flour
- 2 no. Dry red chili whole
- Add 1 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Add A pinch Asafetida
- Add 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds.
- Add 2 tbsp Oil.
- Salt As per taste.
- Combine all pakora ingredients except oil and add about ½ cup of water. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a Kadhai and deep fry vegetable and gram flour mixture after making into small balls. Fry till pakoras are golden brown.
- Beat Curd/Yogurt and mix gram flour in it. Merge carefully so as to ensure that there are no lumps.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and 3 cups of water.
- Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add fenugreek seeds and dry red chili. Stir fry for half minute.
- Add Gram flour and Yogurt mixture. Bring it to a boil and simmer on a slow fire for about 15 minutes. Stir irregularly.
- Add red chili powder and fried pakoras and again simmer the punjabi kadi for about 5 minutes.
- Serve up punjabi kadhi hot with steamed rice.
Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe
Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe
Punjabi Kadhi Recipe
Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe
Chichen Methi Recipe
Peshawari Chana Recipe
Achari Mutton Recipe
Hariyali Tikki Recipe
Khoya Matar Recipe
Rajma (Red Kidney Beams) Recipe