Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe:
- Take a pinch Garam Masala Powder
- Add ½ walnuts in them
- Add 4 Cup Chicken Stock
- Add 2 Green Cardamous
- Add 2 tblsp fresh cream
- Add 400 gms Chicken (Mineed)
- 1 tblsp garlic paste
- Add ½ tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tblsp oil
- Add 2 tblsp tomato paste
- Add 4 green chillies
- Add 1 tsp red Chilli powder
- Add 1 tblsp ginger paste
- Add 2 medium onions
- Combine Chicken mince, with red Chilli Powder, Cumin powder and
- Mix Properly.
- Using a tablespoon, divide in to equal portions.
- Rotate each piece in to a ball.
- Take chicken stock to boil, crush green cardamoms and mix in
- Mix in chicken balls to boiling stock, lower the heat up and
stir fry until chicken balls are cooked and supply has roughly
- Remain aside.
- Wash and cut green chillies.
- Boil walnuts and then grind in to a fine paste.
- Take off and boil onions, removed and grind to a paste.
- Heat up oil, mix in boiled onion paste, and stir fry until oil
split, mix in ginger, garlic paste, and cut green chilies stir fry
- Mix in tomato paste then bring to a boil.
- Mix in walnut paste and stir to mix well.
- Lower the heat, mix in fresh cream, moving continuously.
- Mix in Koftas and bring to a boil, adjust salt.
- Serve hot.
Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe
Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe
Punjabi Kadhi Recipe
Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe
Chichen Methi Recipe
Peshawari Chana Recipe
Achari Mutton Recipe
Hariyali Tikki Recipe
Khoya Matar Recipe
Rajma (Red Kidney Beams) Recipe