Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe:
- Add 1 cup - Chana dal
- Add 1 Onions, chopped
- Salt To taste
- Add 1 - Turmeric Powder
- Handful - Pinch Corainder leaves
- Add 2 - Cinnamon sticks
- Add 2 - Cloves
- Add 1 - Bayleafs
- Add 1/4 tsp - Cumin seeds
- Add 1 tsp - Lemon Juice
- Add 1 tbsp – Ghee
- Clean, wash and soak chana dal for one hour.
- Pressure cook the dal with 3 cups of water. Stay aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, cinnamon stick, bayleafs, cumin seeds and fry until
they pop up.
- Add onions and fry till brown. Include salt and turmeric powder.
- Mix well.
- Add dal and let it boil for few minutes.
- Garnish with corainder leaves. While the dal will be cool, add lemon juice and stir
- Serve Sukhi Chana Daal hot with rice or paratha.
Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe
Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe
Punjabi Kadhi Recipe
Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe
Chichen Methi Recipe
Peshawari Chana Recipe
Achari Mutton Recipe
Hariyali Tikki Recipe
Khoya Matar Recipe
Rajma (Red Kidney Beams) Recipe