- Add 2 cups Rajma ( Red kidney beans)
- Salt To taste
- Add 1 Pinch Turmeric powder
- Add 1 Onions, chopped
- Add 5 Garlic cloves, chopped
- Add 1 inch Ginger, chopped
- Add 3 Green chillies, chopped
- Add 3 Tomatoes, chopped
- Add 1/2 tsp Corainder powder
- Add 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Add 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Add 2 tbsp Oil
- Add Handful Corainder leaves
- Soak rajma during the night. Wash and pressure cook the rajma. Stay aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger, garlic and chillies. Fry until they turn brown.
- Add onions and tomatoes. Cook until masala separates from oil.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the boiled rajma, red chilli powder, corainder powder, garam masala and stir.
- Simmer the flame and cook until a thick gravy is formed.
- Take out from fire. Garnish rajma with corainder leaves and serve hot with chapatis or rice.
Chichen Kofta in Walnut Gravy Recipe
Paneer Taash Kabab Recipe
Punjabi Kadhi Recipe
Punjabi Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe
Chichen Methi Recipe
Peshawari Chana Recipe
Achari Mutton Recipe
Hariyali Tikki Recipe
Khoya Matar Recipe
Rajma (Red Kidney Beams) Recipe